Brief Description

It is an old windmill reinforced with a  colonnade, thus it  is quite special architecturally. It has a focal height of 11 meters and first opened in 1828. During the World War II remained in disuse. It works to date with an automatic acetylene torch emitting a  white blink per 3” and luminescence 17n.m.  It was destroyed by the earthquake of 1953 and reopened in 1964 and since  1995 it has characterized  as a listed monument.

Location on the Map

Highlight Slideshow

Navigation Tips and Options

Vitual Navigation


High Quality (1280×720 resolution)


Standard Quality (960×540 resolution)


Low Quality (720×405 resolution)

Start typing and press Enter to search