Lakka Lighthouse

Brief Description

Opened in 1825, the lighthouse and the auxiliary buildings were short-lived as a landslide destroyed them in March 1913. The present square tower with a height of 10.7 meters was built in 1916 at a different location and with a focal height of 64 meters. During the World War II it remained in disuse. Since 1979 it is electrically powered and emit three white flashes every 24 to 20 nm luminescence.

Location on the Map

Highlight Slideshow

Navigation Tips and Options

Virtual Navigation


High Quality (1280×720 resolution)


Standard Quality (960×540 resolution)


Low Quality (720×405 resolution)

Start typing and press Enter to search