Brief Description

First opened in 1960, emitting white and red pairs of alternating bursts of luminescence 23 nm, the lighthouse was blown up by the Germans during their withdrawal and was never restored. In its place a cylindrical tower of 13 meters with lighthouse-keepers house was built in 1945,  and turned into automatic, powered by electricity, from 1990 onwards.

Location on the Map

Highlight Slideshow

Navigation Tips and Options

Virtual Navigation


High Quality (1280×720 resolution)


Standard Quality (960×540 resolution)


Low Quality (720×405 resolution)

Start typing and press Enter to search