Brief Description

Originally a wooden hull was used to light the deck in shallow waters of southern Corfu and at a distance of 1000 meters from the coast. This patent lasted until 1890 when  it was decided to build a small square building on the cape. In 1946 it was automated by placing acetylene mechanism and in 1999 it  was converted into a solar lighthouse.

Location on the Map

Highlight Slideshow

Navigation Tips and Options

Virtual Navigation


High Quality (1280×720 resolution)


Standard Quality (960×540 resolution)


Low Quality (720×405 resolution)

Start typing and press Enter to search